Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Look at Baby Daly!

We had our first doctors appointment today and got to see our beautiful baby for the 1st time! It was an amazing moment to see him/her on the sonogram.

At first, he/she didn't move at all but all of sudden he (for the sake of repititon, I'm using he from now on) opened his arms and looked as if he was stretching and cleaning his eyes. Then as if it were on cue, he started doing a little Irish Jig that looked like something out of the movie "Happy Feet"!

You can see by the picture that he takes after his mom and dad with his HUGE HEAD! After looking at this picture, I'm absolutely convinced that we are having a BOY. We will all find out on February 19th!

What an amazing day, and Rochelle and I feel so blessed to have a healthy baby (BOY) and healthy MOMMY!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I didn't get my first sonogram til 16 weeks and am amazed at how much you can see as far as long as you are! What a little miracle ; ) Hope you're feeling great Rochelle, as I'm sure you are taking very careful care of your wife and baby Sean : ) Absolutely loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat for Dad and I that both you couples are having these blogs! In our crazy lifestyle, it keeps us connected to your lives in a visual way that still amazes me! Thank you (I voted GIRL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys! I was also convinced that we were having a boy and to our surprise it is actually a girl :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOO so so thrilled for you guys... just voted that it's gonna be a boy-- I was right about alicia's baby girl so we'll see :) haha hope you continue pregnancy symptom free rochelle!

    Love,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete