Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!

I wanted to wish everyone an early Happy New Year and give everyone an update on Baby Daly!

We are 6 weeks away from the BIG DAY and Momma is still doing great; aside from some back pain when she sleeps. It's crazy to think that in a little over a month our baby will be here.....9 months goes by really quickly.

We are in Cayucos for the Holiday Weekend and below you will find some pictures of Rochelle and I. You can see that the "Baby Bump" is still growing rapidly!






2010 was a great year and we are so excited for the upcoming 2011! It's always nice to think back on what has happened in the last year and give thanks, so I thought I would list some of the things that Rochelle and I are thankful for...................


  • Baby Daly's Daddy having a JOBBY-JOB that he loves!



  • The addition of Miss Kensie Jae!



  • The addition of Haley Daly! (At least I think we are thankful for her....LOL)



  • The great friends and family in our lives that we love so much!



  • The last year in my twenties! (Please don't remind me)



  • And of course last but not least.........THE NEWS OF ROCHELLE'S PREGNANCY!

My New Year's Resolution will be to try and put more posts leading up to Baby Daly's arrival.

Happy New Years from The Daly's!




1 comment:

  1. I am thankful you got your butt back on your bike!!!-KADALAK

    ReplyDelete