Thursday, March 17, 2011

My 1st St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!  I hope you all are having a great day and I hope you are all wearing green!

My daddy told me that this is the most important day of the year and that it's also the day that everyone "WISHES THEY WERE LIKE US".  Daddy also told me that Mommy doesn't like this day, but that's only because she is jealous that she's not Irish!

I have way too many St. Patricks Day outfits.....PROOF BELOW!



"Mommy, I understand now why Dad calls you a 'Stage Mom'"


Got Shamrocks?

I bet you don't have your name on shirt!

I was attempting an Irish Jig, that's why it's blurry!

REPRESENTING!

This one says; "Made in America, with Irish Parts"

Can't deny it...it's in my blood!

I'm really hoping this is the last wardrobe change!


Mommy said if I pose I get some food!
My Daddy wants us to get matching tatoos like this on our backs!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Rochelle, how long did it take you to change and pose him!?!? Great post Sean, very impressive collection of Irish gear, why am I not surprised! So handsome Jack is, changing every time I see pictures. You guys did good : )

    ReplyDelete