Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Facts All About ME!!

I'm almost 4 months old and quite a bit has happened! I keep changing, growing and doing new things...thought they should be documented so we don't forget!

  • Date of Birth: February 1, 2011
  • Birth Weight/Height: 7lbs 11oz  20.2"
  • I loved to eat, but had a hard time latching on to Mom so I got her milk through a bottle.  Now I can latch, but pretty much drink from a bottle still because we have quite the perfect routine down.
  • I had jaundice for the first three weeks of life. It got worse during the first week and then started clearing up!
  • One Month Check-Up: 9lbs 8oz 22"
  • Started sleeping through the night around 4 week old! I have slept 12-13 hours a night since. I have always been a good napper sleeping 2-3 hours mid-morning 2-3 in the afternoon and 1 hour late afternoon before bedtime.
  • Started smiling around 1 month!
  • I was in a bassinet by my parents bed until 7 weeks.  Mom had a hard time letting me go, but I LOVE my crib!
  • Mom swaddled me tight for bedtime, but soon realized I loved to have my arms free, so at 5 weeks I was swaddled from my armpits down.  At 9 weeks we ditched swaddling all together! It started getting hot and I'm a good sleeper with or without so there was no need!
  • At 1 and a half months I cooed all the time and started exercise routines with my Dad! Yes, I know, crazy but super fun! We practice putting my body weight on my legs by standing, we move my arm in a throwing motion,we turn our head from side to side and practice balancing by sitting. 
  • Two Month Check-Up: 15lbs 26"
  • Started going to daycare at 12 weeks! All though mom cried the first two days I told her how much I love Tammy, so it made it a little better!  She is great!!
  • At three months I started using my Bumbo Seat and my exersaucer because I was strong enough to sit up all by myself!  I also started sucking my thumb at three months!
  • At three and a half months I now sleep on my side.  Mom lays me flat, but I roll over...I love laying on my side! I can follow Mom and Dad, Haley and Shamus all around the room with my head. 
  • Also at three and a half months, Mom says I'm starting to teeth!  I am drooling like a crazy kid, blowing bubbles and showing off my tongue! Tammy noticed it too! They can both feel a little bulge on my bottom gum...we'll see when that comes in!
  • My favorite thing at three and a half months is talking with Mom and Dad! Dad got me to talk on command and they think I'm brilliant! First thing in the morning we all hang out in their bed and just talk and laugh! I have pretty cool parents!
  • I am also proud to say that I am not a cryer! I get a little restless if I'm sleepy or hungry, but I'm super content otherwise! I am a trooper while running errands with Mom or sitting watching sports with Dad! Cycling is my favorite sport to watch thus far!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow he's doing so much already! Love seeing him grow these last few months; Beau, Kensie and I say hello from Akron! Be home in a week : )

    ReplyDelete