Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Houston Texas with the Astros!

We had such a fun trip to Houston to see Nana and Papa! The entire Daly clan went; it was fun to have everyone together! Although my normal routine was thrown off a bit mom and dad were thrilled with how I did...phew!

Hanging out with papa after the game...I love him!  He told me the best stories!


Had my snuggle time with dad. Everyday we lay down together and daddy talks to me and sings the Notre Dame fight song to me...it's my favorite! I love to feel his prickly face as he talks to me!


Go Astros! Ready for the first game! Nana got me lots of cute Astoros gear!


Best way to watch a baseball game...hands down!


Ready for the game! We celebrated 4th of July early with the Astros!  I didn't stay awake for the firework show, but it was a fun day!


Trying to grab my new shoes!


Mommy and I are leaving for the game!


Last game at Minute Made Stadium! Can't wait for my next trip back!
I miss Nana and Papa!


1 comment:

  1. The picture of him smiling in his baseball cap! What a classic! Looks like you had a wonderful time, so great for mom and dad to see you I bet : ) miss you guys. Keep praying for patience as well as success for Beau!

    ReplyDelete