Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 Month Doctor Appointment

Not a fan of this post.  Why? Because this appointment was horrible! First, the nurse came it...not bad, didn't mind her.  Then, Dr. Galindo walks in and warns my mom that 6 month olds usually know he's a stranger and are not huge fans.  This was the case for me.  He started making funny faces trying to get me to laugh...didn't work.  I cried hysterically.  Mom tried to tell me he's really nice and that she liked him a lot, but I was not buying it.  He finally left and when I thought I was in the clear the nurse came back in and gave me 3 shots.  More hysterical crying...not afraid to admit it, it HURT! Thankfully mom had a bottle ready. Thank goodness.  The only good thing that came from this was learning that I am still growing big and strong.  28.5 inches and 20.3 lbs, both off the charts/above 97 percentile for age.  On to month 7 and NO doctor appointments, thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! Hahaha, OK so I just took Reese to the Dr for her 15 month check up yesterday.... she weights 21 lbs and is 31 inches long!! Her and Jack are practically the same size!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete