Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cousin Time!

Kensie recently left for her second spring training! We tried to hang out as much as we could the couple days leading up to her Arizona trip.  We miss you (and your parents) already!!!

Best picture of Kensie, EVER! She was posing! REALLY posing!

I was a little distracted by Kensie's amazing pig-tails

My mom was making the craziest faces...didn't work, we didn't feel like smiling.

A little ride around the neighborhood!

Kensie loved Homer!

Bath time buddies! Haley wanted in on the action!

Giving Kens a ride on my bike!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha these pictures are so sweet of them!!! Thank you so much for watching our little nugget ; ) miss you guys already! ps way to kill it a justin's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Two faces I could just eat!! Yaya misses both of you more than I ever thought! I am blessed :)

    ReplyDelete