Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Bump Growing!

This picture was taken today outside the "GREATEST MOVIE THEATRE IN AMERICA" aka - The Sequoia Mall 12! As you can see Baby Daly's head is starting to show; can't wait to see if it looks like a "Blowpop" when it comes out.






Baby Daly, his parents and his Nana Mills (aka Birdie) went to see the movie "Switch" with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. It was an overall good day because it ended with a great dinner with Taylor and the Stocktons at Tokyo Gardens. I 0nly say "good day" because it got off to a bad start with a little crash on my bike in Exeter (DON'T MAKE FUN, EVEN LANCE ARMSTRONG CRASHED THERE!).






Also you can see 2 shirts that Mom brought home from Houston for Rochelle and Baby Daly (So CUTE! - - wow, that sounded gay, but I'm sorry they are Cute)!


4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love the new post! Rochelle, you may have the smallest waist of all time, and as for a bump, what bump?! Four months about?! Nutso, can't believe how fast time goes...You look amazing Rochelle, keep up the bloggin' Sean! By the way, Beau says you should probably sleep with one eye open, that's how good his football team will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Keep them coming Sean! I love seeing the little baby bump:) I finally figured out how to leave a comment.....I'm a little slow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sweet Alicia...coming from a mama looking stunning at 8 months in a bikini!!! :) Lisa, YAY!!!! So glad you figured it out...love to hear from you! I love Sean's posts too...proud father already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rochelle, you look amazing and are of course glowing with pregnancy! Glad you are enjoying it :) Sometimes I feel like it goes TOO fast... and then sometimes I don't! Haha!

    ReplyDelete