Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Trip To The Coast...

Abbey and Jake got married this weekend at the Dophin Bay Resort in Shell Beach.  It was a beautiful setting and a beautiful wedding! I loved the beach, but can't wait until I am a little bigger when Mommy and Daddy let me play in the sand! Here are a few pictures from our fun weekend!


Just hanging out with Kensie. I am 4.5 months and she is 8 months!


Cousin Time! Aub is one of my favorites!


Mom says she doesn't want to forget how cute this little face is since I am changing so much!


Getting ready for a walk!


Kens I've missed you...


I miss you too Jack!


Mom forgot my shades.


They snuck in a walk while I was napping.


Mom and I bargained...she wanted me to wear a tie and I wanted jeans!


Kensie hung out with Nana in the back during the ceremony. 


Auntie T, Aunt Alicia and Mom...beautiful ladies!



Daddy and Aunt Alicia!


1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures! Them kissing each other is adorable! Hope you guys all made it home safe; so happy you were able to come this weekend : ) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete