Monday, June 6, 2011

San Diego, baseball and PAPA!

I went on my first road trip! Mom, Auntie "T", Aub and I went to San Diego to see Papa and Nana, the Astros played the Padres! I hadn't seen Papa since I was nine days old!! He thought I was so big and had changed so much! My Grandma and Grandpa Daly, Auntie Ann and Uncle "G" also came down for the last two days of the trip! We celebrated my Grandma Daly's birthday, it was fun to see everyone!
One of the highlights of the trip was getting to spend time with my Aunt Karey! I wish she didn't live so far away!


My first Pedi-cab ride!



This is Aubrey's favorite! She was so excited to take me on my first ride!



Padres Stadium with Mom!



Enjoying some yummy dinner during the game!



Papa came and got me right after the game and held me in the dugout! It was SO good to see him!



Kiss from Papa



Even though it was passed my bedtime it was fun to wait for Papa after the game
and walk back to the hotel with him!



Nana kept me nice and warm while we waited for Papa



Love my Nana!



Saying goodbye to Papa!



Me and Auntie Karey. She got me the best toys!!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing, love seeing mom and dad with Jack, they look so happy : ) what a great trip for you guys, hopefully next year we can be there too!

    ReplyDelete