Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Pictures!

Here's some more pictures of me.....yeah I know.....I'm pretty cute!


Me and my Mommy......She's the Best!



I call this one my....."OHHHH, HE'S SO CUTE" look!




You can tell I was born in 2011....my parents are too busy texting to pay attention to me!



These are my grandparents.....they are crazy in love with me...I'm going to see how much they can spoil me!!!



These are my grandparents too........and they are crazy in love with me.......My grandpa is the best manager in the whole wide world......no it's true, I googled him!




This is my cousin Kensie......we thought it would be a good idea to take a nap together!

Me, my brother Shamus, and Daddy watching "Sportscenter". It's already my favorite show!

Well, I better "hit the hay" because I have a big day tomorrow morning. My dad says that I'm going to the Doctor's office so he can get rid of my "turtleneck"?

See ya later.....Jack

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that last picture should be framed. I can't take it! The sweetest thing I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete