Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some Fun Pictures of Me!

My Uncle Garret and Aunt Ann, they're the best but they don't love me enough to move to V-Town!

I posed for my mommy on this one.  Their bed is more comfortable than mine.

I MISS MY NANA!  PLEASE COME HOME SOON!

Daddy took this one of mommy and me. Check out my outfit!

Sick Kicks Right?

My Brother Shamus found my bassinet!

Oh Yeah!


Close Up

Silly Haley!

Don't even ask what's underneath the clothes!
My Cousin Kensie hanging out before she left this morning....I'm going to miss my Uncle BO BO, Aunt Alicia, and Kensie!
 
Most Importantly......DADDY GOT A NEW RIDE!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, pictures galore!!! Yay! He is just so handsome, thank you for the pictures, they made my day after a big day for us...we made it safe to Arizona and are pooped! Hitting the hay here soon, miss you guys already : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new ride is a HOT ROD!!!! KADALAK

    ReplyDelete