Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two Weeks Old!

What's up everyone?  I know you all know it, but I'm now 2 weeks old and man am I getting good looking!



So I'm finally over this Jaundice thing and I'm packing on the LBS, already up to 8 lbs 5 oz.  I've been asking my dad for a tri-tip but he says not yet.

My Mommy also gave me a walk in my really cool stroller!


I still don't believe that I was in her tummy just 2 weeks ago!

 
I also put on one of my hundreds of IRISH outfits.....I love SHAMROCKS.




Well, it's about that time for me to either poop or feed...............I THINK I MIGHT JUST DO BOTH!

See ya later.....Jack

2 comments:

  1. Jack- a word of caution- very soon nature's perfect food will be altered because of a celebration on an Island far far away- Your eyes will only be green for a short period of time- no worries. It's not really your Dad's fault because he has the ultimate excuse- he is Irish! The debate will continue- what exactly is nature's perfect food???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, my daddy thinks you are talking about Beer and that I should stay away from that stuff until I'm 30. He says it's yucky and I'm better off never touching it.

    He also told me that you're a "BILLY GOAT"....but I'm not sure what that means because I'm only 24 days old!

    ReplyDelete